If you are looking for a tough and reliable fitness tracker, you should seriously consider getting the Fitbit Charge 2. It performs many functions, including tracking your calories burned, heart rate, distance traveled, steps taken, and the number of hours you’ve slept. An added feature is the gadget’s “guided breathing experience” which teaches and trains you to breathe depending on your real-time heart rate. The breathing exercises will only take two to five minutes of your time.
Here are the most essential features of the tracker:
1. You can continuously track your heart rate on your wrist. There’s no need to wear bulky and uncomfortable chest straps. The tracker comes in three different sizes: small, large, and extra large.
2. You can track everything while you’re on the move. Whether you’re playing basketball or running at the park, all of your movements are accurately measured. You can always check out your stats on the tracker’s screen display.
3. It gives you a fitness score which helps in determining if you are improving. By looking at the stats, the tracker will assess your overall health and see how you can improve your performance over time.
4. It alerts you of calls, texts, calendar appointments, and other important messages your receive in your phone. This allows you to exercise without having to lug your phone around.
5. It has a long battery life. The battery can last for up to five days before recharging.
In conclusion, everything you need in a tracker is present in the Fitbit Charge 2. The only drawback with the gadget is that it’s not waterproof which means you can’t use it during activities like swimming. Other than that, this tracker is worth your money.
(Visited 129 times, 1 visits today)