Fitbit Setup – A Complete Guide on How to Setup Fitbit?
You have got your new Fitbit tracker and now it’s time to setup your brand new Fitbit charge device with your Windows PC, Mac, iPhone or Android phone. Let me walk you step by step Fitbit setup.
Setting up your Fitbit charge is very easy, here is how? The Fitbit App is compatible with more than 400 mobile phone. Here is the link where you can check your phone is compatible or not. Now let’s start setting Fitbit to phone.
Fitbit Setup Android and iPhone
Make sure your phone is compatible with Fitbit.
Find Fitbit app for your phone, if you are using iPhone or any iOS phone you could simply install this from App Store. Android phone user can install Fitbit app for android from Google Play Store & Windows phone user can search Fitbit app in windows app store.
Install the app in your phone
When the app installed successfully, open the app on your phone and click on “join Fitbit”, there you will be asked to create an account on Fitbit. The app also shows you how to connect your Fitbit tracker to your phone & it will sync all the data from your tracker to your phone. Now you have successfully connected your Fitbit tracker to your phone.
All your information which you provide during registration & your data would be private. So you don’t need to worry about your data.
If it’s too confusing guide, here is a handy video guide which will tell you how to setup Fitbit on Mobile.
Fitbit Setup on Windows 10 PC
If you don’t have or not want to setup Fitbit tracker on your phone insisted you want to connect it to your windows 10 PC, then below is a simple guide which will walkthrough you on setting up Fitbit Charge on your PC.
The first step is to install the “Fitbit App” on your windows 10 machine. Simply open Windows Store on your PC.
Search for “Fitbit App “ in windows store, if it’s your first time on windows store, you might be asked to create an account.
Download and install Fitbit App on your Windows 10 computer.
Open the installed Fitbit App & you will be guided for creating a Fitbit account.
If you have Bluetooth connectivity with your computer, you will able to sync your tracker with your windows 10 computer wirelessly, if your computer doesn’t have Bluetooth, then you need to plug wireless sync dongle which came with your Fitbit tracker into your computer USB port. That’s All, you have successfully set your Fitbit tracker to your windows 10 computer.
If you think the guide was not clear enough, you may check below video on Fitbit windows 10 setup.
Fitbit Setup on Mac
Fitbit set up on Mac is some tricky, but not too much complicated. To set up Fitbit tracker on your Mac computer, simply follow the below instructions.
• Firstly, You need to download Fitbit App file for Mac from official Fitbit website, you may go there via this link.
• Now down the page on the official website, hit on “download” & select Mac as the operating system.
• A pop up will appear to download .dmg file, simply click on download.
• Once the download finished, open the downloaded file & click on “Install Fitbit Connect.kg”.
• In the “install Fitbit connect” window, hit on continue.
• You will get message “ set up a new Fitbit device”. Choose this option.
• Follow all the on-screen instruction, which will guide you through Fitbit account creation and connect your Fitbit tracker.
• If your Mac computer has a Bluetooth setup will continue, if it does not have Bluetooth, you need to plug the wireless sync dongle into port.
That’s all we know if you are unable to set up Fitbit or getting stuck on somewhere, we are ready to assist you, simply use comments box & we will get in touch you.